What to expect from our MHPDeepDive:
- Continuously improving availability, productivity and quality on the shop floor is an important success factor for every manufacturing company – especially in the face of global competition. It requires a high level of transparency.
- This transparency can be achieved by fully integrating intralogistics with the use of the SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud and SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- We won’t just familiarize you with the capabilities of the SAP DMC and SAP EWM and tell you how these solutions add value. We will also present standardized integration scenarios.
Innovative technologies on the shop floor and in the warehouse are driving automation, promising an immense increase in availability, productivity and quality. However, this enormous potential can only be fully exploited if a high degree of transparency is achieved along the intralogistical process – from material provision to material disposal and material posting. And all of that needs to happen in real time.
This level of transparency is offered by the SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud (SAP DMC) and SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM). Both solutions alone offer a number of helpful functions. Properly combined, they make for fully integrated intralogistics.
In our MHPDeepDive “Integrated intralogistics – your key to increasing availability, productivity and quality on the shop floor,” we will introduce you to the functions of SAP DMC and SAP EWM and tell you what added value can be leveraged with them. We will also familiarize you with standardized integration scenarios for intralogistics.
- Niklas Hinrichs, Senior Consultant, Digital Supply Chain Solutions (DSC), MHP
- Dennis Lauton, Manager, Digital Supply Chain Solutions (DSC), MHP