What to expect in our MHPDeepDive:
- Corporate culture has a significant impact on companies’ long-term success and on whether they achieve their strategic goals – unfortunately, hardly any company actively takes advantage of this approach.
- Recognizing corporate culture as a success factor is the first step. The next step is to define a vision of the goal and create suitable framework conditions.
- We will show you how the culture within a company can have a positive impact on your strategic goals, productivity and creativity, and how you can shape that culture.
Organizations typically optimize a number of factors to achieve their strategic goals, increase productivity and drive creativity. However, they often overlook their corporate culture. This is a pity, because the way people interact with each other in a company is a major factor in success.
At the moment, a corporate culture almost always arises organically and develops from there. However, this culture is seldom defined or actively shaped. This is because most of the people responsible are not aware of its enormous potential. And because they have not yet addressed the corporate culture, they naturally also lack any knowledge about how they can have an effective impact on it.
In our MHPDeepDive, we will introduce you to the power of culture. We will show you how the way you work together in your company can help you achieve your strategic goals. You will also learn, in very specific terms, how you can shape corporate culture to meet your aims.
- Daniel Ahlers, Manager Consulting Unit People & Organization, MHP
- Lisa Randl, Senior Consultant Consulting Unit People & Organization, MHP