MHP has successfully passed the Workplace Condition Assessment. By passing all tests with 100%, we are the benchmark compared to the other participants. This result was achieved during an audit in the fall of 2019.
Approximately 35,000 companies have completed a WCA to date. They provide the comparative data for the peer - results of the WCA.
The following items are audited by external auditors during a WCA:
- Labor (child/forced labor, discrimination, discipline, harassment/abuse, freedom of association, labor contracts).
- Wages and hours (wages and salaries, working hours)
- Health and safety (general workplace, emergency preparedness, workers' compensation, machine safety, safety hazards, chemical and hazardous materials, dormitories and cafeteria)
- Management Systems (Documentation and Records, Employee Feedback and Participation, Audits and Corrective Action)
- Environment (legal compliance, environmental management systems, waste and air emissions)