Our speciality: Business processes and IT systems – from the manufacturer to the dealer. In short: We optimise the distribution channel "automotive retail". Automotive retail and the associated service business have been in turmoil for several years. New technologies, changed legal boundary conditions and increasing customer expectations are affecting the organisational structure and system requirements. A high degree of standardisation and centralisation is required in order to master this new complexity. With our decades of experience in automotive projects, we play an important role in designing efficient and sustainable sales organisations. These can either be customised solutions or based on standard, modern retail processes. We offer all this as part of our DMS product "MHP CARBON".
Tel.: +49 151 20301370
Using vertical and horizontal integration, we optimally analyse, integrate and improve the processes in the distribution channel “automotive retail”. We optimise sales and service processes as well as the associated IT systems for manufacturers, importers and automotive retailers. With our approach, which is a symbiosis of management consulting and IT, we combine – in this connection – the specialist department and IT requirements and provide and implement holistic solutions. In this context, we transform exciting retail innovations, such as digital retail, mobile service, remote diagnosis and CarIT, new mobility or shared vehicles, into profitable retail solutions.
MHP will optimally advise you with regard to all retail service management processes – from service order planning to invoicing, from parts ordering to warranty claims. We can optimally cater to your requirements thanks to our expertise in these areas as well as our extensive implementation expertise when it comes to IT solutions:
- Process analysis, harmonisation and optimisation
- Designing new requirements in existing processes (due to CARIT, mobile service reception, mobile maintenance etc.)
- Neutral software evaluation and selection
- Design and execution of process-based user training
High requirements with regard to cost transparency and cost controlling must be maintained over the entire vehicle lifecycle when operating a vehicle fleet. An effective vehicle fleet management system is of key importance in this connection. We draw on our extensive experience from numerous vehicle fleet projects to obtain the best results for you. We speak your language and know what you need when it comes to a modern vehicle fleet:
- Practical experience from numerous vehicle fleet projects across all vehicle lifecycle processes
- newMobility concepts for future mobility
- Process consulting for vehicle fleet process optimisation
- Process implementation in SAP
Selected Service Packages:
- MHP value assessment; vehicle fleet management
- Best Practice Template: SAP Dealer Management System
The automotive retail sector is becoming more demanding. The requirements relating to how the involved information is prepared and made available are increasing. We make web-based tools (performance cockpit, performance analysis and performance activity) available to you for this purpose via our data management, which is based on DMS and finance/controlling. We supplement these tools with our consultancy expertise, which covers all areas relating to dealerships, automotive retailers and branches.
- Performance cockpit – monitoring of all important KPIs from finance, controlling and DMS values, monitoring via dash board/balance score card of locations/areas, agreements/bonus values…
- Performance analysis – periodic turnover, profit contribution (customer, service/TD order, item, branch….), detailed surveys across all brands and branches
- Performance activity – strategic customer analysis, customer/loyalty management, Introduction and control of internal/external dealers - Measures from marketing measures
Our MHP SAP FICO template solution for automotive retailers and branches consists of a SAP template and consultancy approach, which can be directly used to introduce a sustainable finance and control solution in automotive retail. It is preconfigured acc. to the brand-specific requirements and can thus be optimally integrated into the process and system landscape of the respective dealer. The advantage: Standardised rollout incl. individual adjustments. You receive everything from a single source – from the licences to the rollout to application support and maintenance.
- Preset functions, interfaces, reports, accounts codes, e.g. sector accounts code SKR51 and diverse other account codes of the manufacturers reduce the rollout time
- Numerous customised adjustment options and diverse Add-Ons for expanding the functional scope
- Tried-and-tested interfaces to different DMS and manufacturer reporting systems
- Integration concept offers high business flexibility in the case of changes to the company structure
- Tried-and-tested rollout method reduces the project expenditure and risks
- MHP team has many years of experience with regard to use of SAP FI/CO in leading automotive retailers and OEM branches
- Excellent knowledge of business processes in retail and feeder systems and/or integration at the manufacturer
An integrated, sustainable dealer management system (DMS) is the key to perfectly running processes – i.e. success in automotive retail and the associated service business. We have over 20 years of consultancy and integration knowledge and experience vis-à-vis the most common dealer management systems (SAP DBM, ADP Autoline, CROSS, Formel1) available on the market.
We offer an optimal mix of employees, whose expertise ranges from dealerships, manufacturers, system house and management to IT consultancy. We can thus optimally accompany all challenges – from the right selection to design to project planning to the successful rollout of the new DMS - and successfully implement even complex projects together with you:
- Compilation of requirement catalogues
- Weak-point analysis and process optimisation
- Software selection
- Implementation/rollout (SAP DBM)
- Training concept
- Quality assurance
- Vertical and horizontal integration
- Process and IT consultancy expertise
You must be able to orientate your business towards the high customer requirements and adapt your business to new trends, technologies, brands and market behaviour, if you want to achieve long-term success in the automotive retail sector. A reorientation of the existing processes and systems is often essential and is now possible thanks to the dealer management system MHP CARBON. This mature dealer solution – also for multi-brand retail – fully maps all vehicle types and all business processes – from vehicle sales to the workshop, spare parts management to W&G. It is integrated to a high level with the finance and controlling systems. MHP CARBON is based on the standard software SAP, is fully scalable and is being continuously further developed since 2005 based on our extensive retail experience.
You can procure CARBON from MHP in two forms: As a project template for customisation acc. to your needs or as a full service in leasing (plug-and-go).
For car dealerships, a comprehensive overview of the latest finance and earnings situation is indispensable. Only those who have a precise picture of liquid assets and receiveables can attain the financial leeway to pre-finance new and used cars or replacement parts. A customized IT system makes it easier for dealerships to get an overview of their financial situation.
John, B.: IT-Lösung macht die Finanzen transparent. In: Automobilwoche. / Kluger, H. (Editor) / 25 August 2010.
In the trade too, IT provides multifaceted leverage for more efficient work.
Krust, M.: EDV-Potenzial besser nutzen. In: Automobilwoche Spezial. / Kluger, H. (Editor)./ Automobilwoche 4, 8 February 2010, page 16.