MHP PhD Colloquium 2019
We're sorry to announce that this event has been canceled.
How can companies efficiently drive customer excitement through individualization?
We experience a time of fundamental technological change and paradigm shifts. Digital technologies enable companies to revolutionize their offering and to increase the individualization of their products. Seamless, adaptive and efficient value chains from product development to manufacturing and sales are an important prerequisite to make this transformation happen. Accompanied by the right strategies, methods and tools corporations can truly increase product uniqueness and customer satisfaction.
We are eager to discuss the most pressing challenges in variant management, product development and smart manufacturing at our PhD Colloquium 2019. Following our guiding question “How can companies efficiently drive customer excitement through individualization?”, participants will have the possibility to exchange their points of view with fellow researchers and experienced practitioners.
Building Bridges between Product Development & Manufacturing
As a major player in management consulting and digitization, we invite you to present your research to a carefully selected, interdisciplinary audience. Apart from the scientific exchange, you will have the opportunity to get insights into our consulting projects, career opportunities and our company culture.
Thursday, September 12th, 2019
- 17.00 Welcome
- 18.00 Intro MHP and Teams R&D Transformation and Operations Excellence
- 19.00 Dinner @ SFaaS – Get to know our Partners Timo Haug and Andrés Hernández as well as PhD Consultants of MHP
Friday, September 13th, 2019
- 09.00 MHP Project Insights – Variant Management "Full Portfolio Transparency"
- 09.30 MHP Project Insights – "Algorithmic manufacturing based on AGVs"
- 10.00 Presentation PhD Topics (10-15 min. each)
- 12.30 Lunch
- 14.00 Experience Exchange – Academic World meets Consulting "Digital Transformation in the value chain"
- 16.00 Wrap Up
See you in our Smart Factory as a Service
Right in the center of Munich’s new creative district – the “Werksviertel” – you will experience two intensive days full of inspiring talks and workshops. MHP invites you to its newly opened “Smart Factory as a Service” (SFaaS) showroom, a joint project of MHP, KUKA and MunichRe.