2017 was another very successful year for MHP
MHP came first several times in 2017
Again in 2017, MHP was able to further improve its performance in a number of relevant rankings and awards, and several times took top spot.
The following awards and rankings are especially worthy of mention:
- WirtschaftsWoche "Best of Consulting Award 2017" – MHP in 1st place in "Category IT Management" and 2nd place in "Category Competitive Strategy".
- Automobilwoche "The 25 biggest IT consulting companies/service providers in the automotive industry (by turnover)" – MHP in 6th place.
- AutomotiveIT "The 25 biggest IT consulting companies/service providers in the automotive industry (by turnover)" – MHP in 6th place.
- Lünendonk-Ranking "The 25 biggest IT consulting/system integration companies (across all sectors) in Germany (by turnover)" – MHP in 16th place.
- Brand eins Ranking 2017 – MHP takes several top places (one to three stars).
- Focus "Germany's Best Employer 2017" – MHP in 26th place in sector ranking "Consulting companies, agencies, law firms, research and technology" and in 603rd place in overall ranking among all companies in Germany.
- Glassdoor 2017 – MHP second-favourite employer in 2017 in Germany (2nd place for employee satisfaction) and "Top 10 place" in the categories of career opportunities and culture & values. In addition, our Chairman of the Board of Management Dr. Ralf Hofmann counts as one of the ten favorite CEOs in Germany (9th place).
- Kununu 2017 – Rating for MHP: Overall 4.2 out of 5 stars l Employees 4 out of 5 stars l Applicants 4.45 out of 5 stars.
In addition, at the end of 2017 the workforce exceeded 2,000 employees for the first time, and in 2017 MHP achieved certification in accordance with the latest version of quality management standard ISO 9001.
With our news and press reports you are always kept up to date about what's happening at MHP.
MHP on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook and keep up to date with the latest information on MHP.