Enter the Matrix – A HowTo
Virtual reality is science fiction come true, and is difficult to describe in words. You've got to experience it yourself! We can say that, currently, a new hardware and software market - driven by consumers - is being created. The technologies are affordable and attractive to everyone. For visualizing things with VR and thus making them directly experienceable makes entirely new scenarios and experiences possible. And this is interesting also in the business context.
In our MHPDeepDive "Virtual reality for companies", we will show you how you can approach this topic effectively and in a target-oriented manner. We will explain how you can introduce the technology to users so that they will be impressed. And we will show how you can implement use cases with added value for your company. In addition, we will provide you with an insight into the development of a VR application - thus giving you a feel for the process and the effort.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- Kick-off: How can I best get into virtual reality?
- Use Cases: and where can I find meaningful use cases for VR?
- Commitment: How can I ensure that my users identify the added value of VR and are impressed?
- Development: How is a VR application implemented, what must be borne in mind and what effort is involved?
- Factors for success: How can a good VR experience be achieved and how is it measured?
Consultant | Big Data & IoT Technologies
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 11:30 (CEST)