Optimally implementing performance-related pay in collective wage agreements
Collective wage agreement (German: ERA) performance-related pay exists, in theory, in all companies of the M&E industry - this is often, however, not the case in reality. This is due to the complex collective wage agreement situation as well as inadequate process design and support. MHP will show you ways to revitalise the implementation processes both from a theoretical and practical perspective. You use SAP in your company? Our business solution allows for ideal process support - has proven itself multiple times and been tried-and-tested in companies - without Excel.
What awaits you in this web session:
- Why collective wage agreement (ERA) PRP is still a pressing topic in Germany
- The topics you need to be familiar with in relation to collective wage agreement (ERA) PRP
- What you need to take into account when introducing performance-oriented remuneration
- Learn all important information on the MHP business solution
- Experience the MHP business solution first-hand - live demonstration
Armin von Rohrscheidt
(Senior Manager | Management Consulting)
(Manager | Talent Management)
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on the free web session.
We look forward to welcoming you to the web session!
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 12:00 (CET)