From Social Media to Social Business: The Company Transition to Enterprise 2.0
"Some wiki, a little blogging – Enterprise 2.0 is ready." This sentence describes the widespread, but unfortunately incorrect approach of many companies on the topic of "Social Business & Collaboration". In this pit stop, our team of experts shows the in-depth critical success factors beyond the technical components in establishing a modern working and communication platform as well as the opportunities and dangers.
What to expect in this web session:
• Critical success factors of Enterprise 2.0
• Opportunities and dangers of Social Business in the company
• Potential benefits in terms of cost, time and quality
• Application scenarios in different business divisions
• Best practice examples & system solutions
Manager at MHP
Consultant at MHP
After registration, you will receive the connection data with a short description of the Web session by e-mail.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Start: 11:00 (CET)
End: 12:00 (CET)