What companies must note for 2018
2018 will see another ATLAS/AES release change initiated by the customs administration. Companies that manage their foreign trade processes using SAP GTS must therefore make changes in the areas of import and export customs declarations.
In our MHPpitstop„SAP GTS – ATLAS/AES release change made easy!“ we will show you what adjustments need to be made in SAP GTS, what framework conditions have to be taken into consideration in this context, and how the schedule for the migration phase has been optimally designed.
This MHPpitstop will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- ATLAS/AES release change: How should you react?
- The new ATLAS/AES release: All the changes at a glance
- Starting the project in good time: The schedule for the release change
- SAP GTS: Required modifications in SAP GTS
- Seeburger Converter: What effects must be expected?
Manager | Global Trade, DSS
After you have registered, you will receive the login data with a brief description for the free WebSession by e-mail.
We look forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 11:30 (CET)