BW-on-HANA, Native, SAP S/4 - BI architectures on the test bench
In this MHPpitstop, the individual SAP HANA products are assigned to each other in a model from a BI perspective and possible connections are described. It will be outlined which tasks of the individual products can be included in a HANA BI architecture.
Furthermore, changes in implementation and operation will be described.
Many of the considerations used in this pitstop are based on MHP experience from projects with products based on HANA.
What awaits you in this WebSession:
- Functional consideration of HANA products from a BI perspective
- Combining HANA products within the framework of a BI architecture
- Discussion of changes in implementation and operation
- Consideration of possible influences on the BI strategy
- Summary of potential and still open (technical) themes
Management Consulting BI | Senior Manager
> After you have registered, you will receive the login data with a brief description for the free WebSession by e-mail.
We look forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 12:00 (CEST)