Hit the ground running and continuous improvement over the course of your project
Project management sounds so simple - so why have so many companies difficulties when it comes to implementing this? It seems straightforward: The processes, methods and tools must be suitable and the entire team should cooperate. It often fails due to a lack of acceptance. The expected benefit never materializes and the "shadow IT" becomes established. In this MHPPitstop, Monika Gomboc and Frank Balbo will show you how you can improve the project management in your company via practice-oriented and innovative approaches.
What awaits you in this web session:
- Correctly assessing the initial situation
- Successfully implementing project management
- Getting users "on board" and generating enthusiasm for your project
- New ways of getting out of methodical dead ends
- Live demonstration of the innovative solution collaborationPlace
Senior Manager at MHP
Manager at MHP
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a brief description on the free web session.
We look forward to welcoming you to the web session!
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 12:00 (CET)