The intelligent control system
We are living in times in which the world has become more complex and fast moving. Companies are very much occupied with the theme of digitalization. Here, they are pursuing one objective: They want to act in a more transparent, flexible and effective manner in order to ensure their continued success in their field of business, and also to be able to react better and faster to results. The process of company management is becoming increasingly difficult. Because to ensure successful management, information has to be provided. Which is a challenge – as the effort required for data preparation is increasing. In our DeepDive, we will show you solutions for extracting information from the torrent of data, and how forecasting models (scenarios) can be used to generate future decisions. We see technology as an enabler. On the basis of new approaches and the correct use of technologies, we will explain how you can confront this complexity and what benefits are offered by an intelligent management system.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- How are companies managed today and what challenges are involved?
- How can information and even knowledge be gained from the torrent of data?
- What does an intelligent management system look like that enables a company to make the right decisions?
- What role is played by technology in this context?
- What are the new approaches with regard to the digital management and planning of a company?
Senior Manager | BI Performance & Strategy
Senior Consultant | BI Performance & Strategy
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 11:30 (CET)