An industry that is changing!
1 million electric cars in 2020 - The target, desire or even wishful thinking. What does this mean for the industry? Should this target be achieved, it would still only be just under 2% of all the cars in Germany (current figure: 0.07%). It is not foreseeable what scenarios may arise by the involvement of IT giants such as Apple or Google. However, the opportunities and tendencies, as well as possible potentials, are apparent. In this pitstop we will show the big picture in the context of the future.
What awaits you in this WebSession:
- Current situation for OEM, Tier1, TierN
- Where is the journey taking us?
- A market assessment
- Significance of the involvement of IT giants such as Apple and Google
- Big Picture New Mobility - Electric mobility as part of the megatrends such as Industry 4.0, Big Data...
- Opportunities arising from the change
Senior Professional | Product & Innovation Management
> After you have registered, you will receive the login data with a brief description for the free WebSession by e-mail.
We look forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Beginn: 13:00 (CET)
Ende: 14:00 (CET)