Reducing the costs of "non-quality" in a targeted manner
The quality of your suppliers is decisive for your success when it comes to your customers and the economic viability of your products. Experts from science and industry will present strategies, methods and tools for increasing supplier quality, reducing the costs of non-quality as well as best practices in terms of procurement and quality.
MHP offers you the first virtual MHPForum, the MHPWebForum. Virtual means that you can participate in the event from the comfort of your workplace without having to waste time travelling. An "experiment" on our part for you - we would be delighted if you decide to participate in the forum!
What awaits you at our MHPWebForum:
Session 1: Keynote: Securing quality, 9:15 - 10:15
- Flexibility and reliability as well as maximum quality at optimal costs.
- How can quality be achieved in an effective and efficient manner in the value creation network?
Session 2: Consistent supplier management as a decisive competitive factor, 10:45 - 12:00
- Cyclical supplier management and development processes in SAP: Lean and without media disruptions.
- You can also benefit from our many years of experience in the sector and prepackaged, tried-and-tested solutions
Session 3: Integrated complaint management with customers and suppliers, 13:00 - 13:45
- Customer and supplier advantages are created by high data quality and transparency.
- VDA QDX-compliant data exchange on OEMs and suppliers incl. 8D report.
Session 4: Recording meta data on contracts in its own SAP application, 14:15 - 15:00
- Never have to waste time again searching for contracts: central storage and reporting for all contract documents in the company.
- Transparency and access for the specialist department to all contract information and its meta data.
Session 5: High quality master data as the basis for creating quality, 15:30 - 16:15
- Make it clean! - Increasing supplier data quality in a quick and efficient manner.
- Keep it clean! - Master data governance as a continously controlled process.
Session 6: Evaluating, controlling and developing suppliers based on their CO2 footprint, 16:45 - 17:30
- Recording the actual CO2 emissions over the supply chain.
- Be trailblazers already today when it comes to changes in the EU legislation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the web forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on our free MHP web forum.
Beginn: 09:15 (CET)
Ende: 17:30 (CET)