CO2 and electromobility - where will the journey lead us?
At MHP, we don't ourselves develop electric drives or even fuel cells as part of the automotive industry's contribution to the Kyoto Agreement. Our contribution, in this connection, involves developing initial concepts into functioning solutions. We are convinced that a significant economic benefit can be achieved by intensively focussing, at an early stage, on the the topics related to sustainable mobility - the legislation will, in any case, soon be motivation enough to search for ways to further reduce CO2 emissions.
What awaits you in this web session:
- Consideration of the needs for action due to sustainable mobility
- How sustainable mobility will effect the importance of raw material procurement
- Expansion of MHP add-on Supplier Evaluation to include the KPI CO2/GHG in the supply chain
- Partner project: Knowledge transfer to other areas
- Outlook and considerations
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a brief description on the free web session.
We look forward to welcoming you to the web session.
(Web session language: German)
Beginn: 13:00 (CET)
Ende: 14:00 (CET)