Optimised processes in automotive and mechanical engineering thanks to CarIT & M2M
The technological progress being made in the area M2M (also known as "CarIT" in the automotive sector) is a much discussed topic in recent times. A wide range of optimisation options thus now exist for after-market and QM processes, which have still not been exploited by many companies.
In this Pitstop, we will describe the opportunities offered by the new technological options and how these can be implemented.
What awaits you in this WebSession:
- Car connectivity with its environment
- Effects on sales and service processes
- Remote services for products
- The vehicle as an active participant in the service and repair process
- Data source for product quality optimisations
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on the free WebSession.
We look forward to welcoming you to the WebSession!
Beginn: 13:00 (CEST)
Ende: 14:00 (CEST)