Reliable decisions based on precise predictions
<media 2309 - download>> To event flyer</media>
Predictive analysis allows you to make accurate predictions based on historical and current data, e.g. with regard to future customer behaviour. Complex data mining methods are used, in this connection, in order to identify relevant data patterns. The aim here is to create a valid decision-making basis. In the content of analytical CRM (aCRM), the potential with regard to a customer relationship or the affinity for a certain product can, for example, be predicted in order to realise a customer approach that is as efficient and target-oriented as possible.
Are you planning to use analytical and predictive tools in your company? SAP Predictive Analysis and IBM SPSS offer a wide range of methods and tools for optimising your business processes. When it comes to selecting the right product, it is also important that you examine your CRM processes in addition to evaluating the respective product. The requirements and application scenarios must, in this connection, be weighed up in advance against the design options. With this forum, we want to help you generate more business activity-relevant knowledge from your data as well as provide you with information on how you can optimally use the most important product solutions.
What awaits you:
- Overview on the most up-to-date scientific trends in data mining and analytical CRM
- Insight into the service range of SAP Predictive Analysis and IBM SPSS
- Latest information - direct from the source - on the current SAP and IBM roadmap with regard to the presented analysis and predictive tools
- Competence, which MHP has acquired as the winner of the SAP Partner Race with big data and predictive analysis
- You will be able to benefit from the experiences of other customers and learn how to make your aCRM and BI projects a success
- You will be able to exchange ideas with experts and discuss with decision-makers from other companies about the challenges currently facing the automotive industry
€195 plus 19% VAT.
We look forward to welcoming you to the seminar in Ludwigsburg!
Beginn: 12:30 (CET)
Ende: 18:30 (CET)
EVENT LOCATIONSchlossgut Harteneck
Schlossgut Harteneck 1