Complete control even in the case of complex product changes
The topics release and change management will, in the future, be important factors for ensuring successful product lifecycle management in your company.
But how good are your processes in reality? Do you have full transparency with regard to the effects on technology, deadlines, quality or costs? What do the logistical and commercial consequences look like? Are you able to sufficiently involve all stakeholders, who are affected by a change? And do you use the experience gained from the changes so that you can continuously improve your processes?
Preventable errors or unnecessary and for this reason much too expensive changes arise where you don't have a complete overview of your business processes. Particularly in the case of the increasingly complex product lifecycle with development networks across companies and highly complex product parts.
It is, however, possible to control all this and much more. You just need to know how!
In our joint MHPForum "Integrated Release and Change Management" on July 15, 2014, MHP and HCM will present tried-and-tested concepts from research and practice.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to discuss with us and experienced experts about your personal requirements and ideas. Meet new and old colleagues and expand your business network.
For this purpose, we are delighted to invite you to the MHPOffice in Schlossgut Harteneck in Ludwigsburg (Germany) for this event.
What awaits you - amongst other things - in this event:
- Keynote: Release and change management from the perspective of science, Prof. Dr. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h. c. Jivka Ovtcharova, KIT
- Talk by Dirk Ahmann, MHP: How to reduce throughput times and lower change costs via integrated release and change management.
- The deficits that exist in current change management and the methods and tools available to help improve these will be explained by Hans-Helmut Kümmerer, HCM.
- Prof. Dr. Marco Groll, Daimler AG will present a concept for a holistic change management based on an integrated product and process documentation.
- Henrik Hesse, Porsche AG will report from experience on the methods and processes used in change management.
- Marcus Reschke, Atlas Copco AG will report on the rollout of a change management system at Dynapac.
<media 2859 - download "TEXT, Agenda MHPForum mit HCM, Agenda_MHPForum_mit_HCM.pdf, 189 KB">Download the agenda</media>
€195 plus 19% VAT.
Note: If more than 3 persons from a company want to participate in the seminar, a discount of 19% will be granted from the 3rd participant.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event in Ludwigsburg!
Beginn: 12:00 (CET)
Ende: 17:00 (CET)
EVENT LOCATIONMHPOffice Ludwigsburg
Schlossgut Harteneck 1