04/27/2017 MHP HR Roundtable
With digitalization, the world of work is undergoing spectacular change: New technologies are penetrating more and more areas of operation and making human employees increasingly dispensable. At the same time, new job profiles are being created where creative impulses, holistic thinking and technological know-how are in demand.
The digital transformation is also resulting in a tangible change for HR departments. They have to standardize and automate their processes as far as possible in order to gain more time for strategic tasks in personnel management. For this purpose, the use of new technologies is indispensable. And: The employees themselves will increasingly have independent access to the HR system and use self-services – anytime, anywhere.
For companies to be able to make sound decisions on which technologies and systems are appropriate for their requirements, they will need a holistic HR IT strategy – derived from the HR and corporate strategy. In our MHP HR Roundtable – The Way to the Cloud on 27 April in the MHPOffice in Frankfurt am Main,in a small circle we will discuss how such a strategy can be developed in a targeted manner. We are pleased to invite you to participate!
- 16.00: Check-in
- 16.30: MHPMHPPresentation: HR IT strategy – Why are companies concerned with new HR IT systems?
- 17.00: Experience report for TRUMPF: System selection of a cloud solution and the way to a new era at TRUMPF
- 17.45: Experience report for Getinge: Global implementation of SAP SuccessFactors
- 18.30: Panel discussion and exchange of ideas and opinions
- From 19.15: Time for networking
MHP HR Roundtable – The Way to the Cloud!
Beginn: 16:00 (CET)
Ende: 20:30 (CET)
EVENT LOCATIONMHPOffice in Frankfurt am Main
D-60549 Frankfurt am Main