The strategic foundation for the data-driven transformation
Today, data can be seen as a real asset that makes possible a well-founded improvement in decision-making and processes in your company. Almost every human, every machine or every process causes a huge quantity of data. If these data are used correctly, this could be the decisive factor in winning the competition of digital transformation. Because he who can make decisions early wins.
Unfortunately, the current problem is that many firms use a highly technological approach on the way to becoming a data-driven company. This approach often leads to more problems and costs than successes. In our MHPDeepDive "MHP Data Strategy Framework", we will show you how you can develop the data strategy for your company with a technologically agnostic approach, without forgetting your core requirements from the specialist departments.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- We will provide you with an overview of the most important areas of action for the transformation into a data-driven company
- You will learn how a business-driven procedure works for the development of a data strategy for your organization
- We will answer the question of how you can evaluate and prioritize data use cases
- Find out how you can implement structured, data-driven projects and meet the associated challenges
- We will provide an outlook on what enormous potential lies in a well-thought-out data strategy for new business models
Consultant | Big Data Analytics & IoT Technologies
Associated Partner | Big Data Analytics & IoT Technologies
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 11:30 (CEST)