MHP will be at LogiMAT Stuttgart together with Serva
LogiMAT is the biggest annual international trade show in Europe for intralogistics solutions and process management. The focus at LogiMAT will be on the necessary technologies.
Questions on LogiMAT:
- How can companies deal with the topic of BIG DATA efficiently and reliably?
- How can the interfaces between specialists, production equipment and intelligent robot assistants be defined in order to optimize workplaces?
- How can virtual worlds cover the scenarios that visualize concrete paths?.
Key themes at the combined stand of MHP and Serva:
Meet our experts at the MHP and Serva stand and find out more about innovative logistics concepts and the digitalization of your supply chain:
- MHP-Integrated Factory System (IFS): Model factory with complete SAP-ERP and EWM connection and DTS-controlled (Driverless Transport System) (by Serva fleet managers
- Mixed-reality application for the provision of information in logistics
- Matrix production on the basis of new logistics concepts
- Manual commissioning 4.0 thanks to innovative hardware and Fiori apps
- Fully integrated logistics concepts
- Agile project methodology
Exhibit at the partner stand:
Here you can experience our exhibit, the MHP model factory - Integrated Factory Systems (IFS) - Industry 4.0. You can also find out in advance about our exhibit here.
With the MHP-IFS, we offer customers the option of experiencing live and trying out various application scenarios of networked systems (Industry 4.0), including the respective SAP linking of the logistics departments via an S/4 HANA with embedded EWM. Here, stations of an algorithmic production are linked directly with the respective logistics environment via freely navigable, driverless transport systems (DTS).
Appointments for discussions
Here you can make an appointment with us at the stand.
You also don't want to miss the presentation by our MHP colleague Julian Popp? He will give a presentation on the topic of "Manufacturer-independent control of DTS and associated linking in SAP-ERP and EWM" on 14 March 2018 at LogiMAT.
Senior Consultant | Digital Supply Chain Solutions
Beginn: 09:00 (CET)
Ende: 17:00 (CET)
EVENT LOCATIONMesse Stuttgart
Halle 7, Stand C30 Website: