Mastering the complexity within the supply chain
Increasing customer requirements, greater market dynamics and the continually growing product diversity constantly increase the complexity within the supply chain. Mastering this complexity with suitable procedures and solutions for inventory planning and optimization is the task of Inventory Management. The result: Flexibility and capability to respond are increasing. This also improves the quality of service, and the inventory and logistics costs are reduced.
In our MHPDeepDive "Inventory Management", we will familiarize you with the basics of target-oriented inventory management, and explain our project approach for the comprehensive and sustainable optimization of inventories, as well as WIP reduction. In this context, we will discuss procedures for the classification and dimensioning of inventories using our MHPadd-on "Inventory Optimization". We will show you the benefits of further tools, such as DDMRP and SAP IBP, for the analysis and optimization of your inventory situation.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- Procedures and functions: How to achieve expanded inventory management
- Classification: How to evaluate the product range
- Planning strategies: From definition to implementation
- Inventory parameters: How to achieve successful optimization - for example for inventory reserves and batch sizes
- Possibilities for analysis: How to get more from your inventory management
Senior Consultant | Digital Supply Chain Solutions
Senior Manager | Digital Supply Chain Solutions
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 11:30 (CEST)