Insight into the work of the MHPLabs
Electromobility and autonomous driving will increase future traffic density considerably. In particular in urban areas, new solutions will be necessary to prevent traffic congestion and collapse - whereby there is not just one solution, but the combination and coordination of several solutions!
Keywords are multi-modal mobility, intelligent infrastructure, smart city, a combination of freight and passenger transport, sharing, droning, etc.
In our MHPDeepDive, we will provide insights into the work of the MHPLabs. Here, research is being carried out on various approaches and with the latest technologies for individual passenger and freight logistics solutions. We will explain several examples, intended to serve to inspire ideas and joint further development.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- E-mobility, autonomous driving - medicine against traffic gridlock?
- Data, facts and figures - Huge challenges for the infrastructure
- Lithium vs. hydrogen - Thoughts on investment in an interim technology
- Concrete examples of parking management, inner city freight logistics and new forms of mobility
- Together we are strong: How you can cooperate with the MHPLabs
Dr. Oliver Kelkar
Associated Partner | Leiter MHPLab Ludwigsburg
Dr. Jan Wehinger
Partner | Innovation & Lab Integration
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 11:30 (CET)