Planning and implementing a technical (r)evolution in a strategic manner
The topic "Industry 4.0" is regarded in the media as one of the most important strategic challenges facing companies as we head towards 2030. It relates to the networking of the physical and virtual world to form cyber-physical systems (CPS), smart products as well as networked companies and production units. What role will people play in the future and how will information management have to be carried out in the future? You will learn about an innovative topic and our approaches, in this connection, in our pit stop.
What awaits you in this web session:
- What we understand under Industry 4.0 and where we see the challenges
- Industry 4.0 - cyber-physical systems, smart products, standardisation, information management
- Evolution instead of revolution on the way to the production companies of 2030
- Industry 4.0 - an assessment of our way to implement and plan Industry 4.0
- IPP - the MHP integrated production portfolio as an important part of the overall concept
Speaker: Markus Schwarz
(Senior Manager, SU Supply Chain Management)
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on the free web session.
We look forward to welcoming you to the web session!
(Web session language: German)
Beginn: 13:00 (CEST)
Ende: 14:00 (CEST)