What added value can be achieved wih the Planning Application Kit (PAK)?
The SAP Planning Application Kit (PAK) speeds up BI integrated planning (BI-IP) by executing specific planning functions "in-memory". SAP HANA technology is, in this connection, now also used to speed up planning applications. In this MHPPitstop, we want to give you an insight into as well as ideas for your own deliberations with regard to the extent to which the Planning Application Kit can result in added value for your company.
What awaits you in this WebSession:
- Live demonstration of a BI-IP in-memory planning
- How much has the PAK speeded up the previous BI-IP application?
- How to change from BI-IP to BI-IP with PAK?
- Which planning fuctions are executed "in-memory"?
- How are previous IP ABAP exits realised with PAK?
(Head of Competence Center SAP BI-IP | Business Intelligence)
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on the free WebSession.
We look forward to welcoming you to the WebSession!
Beginn: 11:00 (CET)
Ende: 12:00 (CET)