The use of the Enterprise Architect in IT projects.
In this MHPPitstop, Hugo Colceag will present - using the example of software development projects - a methodology and tool that will allow you to visualize and control central objects and their dependencies. As a result, it will be possible to often solve existing system discontinuities, for example between the result objects of the design and specification phase. This will allow for the establishment of the required traceability and create a uniform and consistent option for exchanging information.
What awaits you in this web session:
- Basic modelling principles
- Presentation of methodology for applying the holistic modelling approach
- Presentation of the Enterprise Architect as a modelling tool
- Live demonstration with regard to the traceability
- Live demonstration with regard to documentation creation
Manager at MHP
> Once you register, you will receive an e-mail with the dial-in information and a short description on the free web session.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the web session!
Beginn: 13:00 (CEST)
Ende: 14:00 (CEST)