Management on a level playing field: How human resource management has to change today
In order to be able to keep up with the new developments in our increasingly complex world, a major rethink is required at management level. A transformation is needed and this means: away from classic hierarchical concepts and toward greater agility!
It is about creating a productive work environment together with the employees and developing a shared awareness of the individual processes. This can only be achieved when there is open communication and active transparency. Sufficient space for possibilities of independent organization and responsibility, as well as trust and confidence by management, are essential. The security and development opportunities, as well as a contact partner who is available at any time, form the basis.
In our MHPDeepDive "Management 4.0", we show you the expectations of managers today and why a major rethink is needed.
This MHPDeepDivewill be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- Why is changing management culture so difficult, but yet crucial?
- How can managers cope better with the transformation processes at management level?
- Why are managers often unwilling to analyze their own management role?
- What is expected of modern managers?
- What attitude has an "agile" manager?
Manager | Engineering and Performance Strategy
Senior Manager | Engineering and Performance Strategy
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 11:30 (CEST)