Requirement Engineering with the Enterprise Architect
Using the example of software development projects, a method and a tool will be presented with which central objects and their dependencies can be visualized and controlled. Consequently, common system failures, for example between the result objects of the conception and specification phase, can be solved. This makes it possible to ensure the necessary traceability and creates a standardized, consistent option for defining requirements.
What, among other things, awaits you in this WebSession:
- Presentation of Enterprise Architect as a modeling tool
- Presentation of methods for application of the holistic modeling approach
- Presentation of MHP templates and solutions for the Enterprise Architect
- Live demo to demonstrate traceability
- Live demo for creation of documentation
Senior Manager | Technology & Integration Solutions
> After you have registered, you will receive the login data with a brief description for the free WebSession by e-mail.
We look forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Beginn: 13:00 (CEST)
Ende: 14:00 (CEST)