MHP a sponsor and with exhibition stand at this year's conference
The Automobilwoche Conference will take place this year under the guiding theme "The Connected Car". This megatrend in the automotive sector is having a decisive effect on the vehicles of tomorrow. IT is advancing in no other area as quickly as it is in cars. Driven by the digital revolution, social trends and growing customer demand, the sector is working at full speed on the connected car and is, in this connection, searching for new business models. The connected car will do more to change the automotive sector than everything that has gone before.
You can now register for the conference at http://www.automobilwoche-konferenz.de/subscribe.php. Don't miss out on the opportunity to gain important insights as to what the future holds for the automotive sector via a visit to our exhibition stand on May 16, 2013 at the Automobilwoche Conference in Munich.
The main conference topics on May 16, 2013 will be:
- Is a new holistic approach required for the new connected car?
- What concepts are the manufacturers following for the new connected car when it comes to technology, product positioning, marketing and sales?
- Is big data only a topic for big companies or can all players in the automotive sector benefit from this new "closeness" to their customers?
- Is data the new "oil" for new business models in the overall automotive sector?
- How will autonomous driving change our relationship with our vehicles?
- What is needed to ensure that autonomous driving is efficient and safe?
- New sales channels: Who will benefit from the Internet and virtual showrooms?
- Are dealerships ready for the connected car and new business models?
- From Apple to Facebook: How is marketing changing for manufacturers and dealers?
- Beyond social trends and brand loyalty, can money actually be made with mobility concepts?
Beginn: 08:50 (CET)
Ende: 16:30 (CET)
EVENT LOCATIONKempinski Hotel Airport München
Terminalstraße Mitte 20