Agile IT architectures as basis for successful networked production
The digital transformation is taking place in many areas: from virtual forms of organization and new leadership concepts to digitalized business models and customer co-creation, and to the digital twin and digital production. In this context, we at MHP would like to focus your attention on the challenges in the area of production and to give you some insights into the basic aspects of an agile production IT architecture. We will help you to understand where the risks and opportunities lie, and how you can benefit from the available opportunities.
In our MHPDeepDive „Smart Architecture for Smart Manufacturing" , we will demonstrate how you can adapt your system landscape to the new requirements and what factors are important. We will highlight the milestones so that you too can successfully follow the path to the digital transformation.
This MHPDeepDive will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- Challenges of a production IT in the heterogeneous production environment
- Challenges for the employees, the organization and the company, and how you can deal with them
- Agile and modular approaches to allow efficient integration of the production processes into the IT
- Fundamental aspects of an agile production IT architecture
- Outlook on technologies such as OPC UA and Manufacturing Service Bus
Senior Manager | DSC
Associated Partner | SDC
Beginn: 11:00 (CEST)
Ende: 11:30 (CEST)