Mastering the complexity within the supply chain
Increasing customer requirements, greater market dynamics and the continually growing product diversity constantly increase the complexity within the supply chain. Mastering this complexity with suitable procedures and solutions for inventory planning and optimization is the task of Inventory Management. The result: Greater flexibility and responsiveness, which also improves the service level; inventory and logistics costs decrease.
In this MHPpitstop „Inventory Management“, we will familiarize you with the basics of target-oriented inventory management, and explain procedures for the classification and dimensioning of inventories. In addition, we will show in a demonstration how you can analyze and optimize in a targeted manner your inventory situation using our MHPAddOn „Inventory Optimization“
This MHPpitstop will be concerned with the following themes, among others:
- Procedures and functions: How to achieve expanded inventory management
- Classification: How to evaluate the product range
- Planning strategies: From definition to implementation
- Inventory parameters: How to achieve successful optimization - for example for inventory reserves and batch sizes
- Possibilities for analysis: How to get more from your inventory management
Consultant | Digital Supply Chain Solutions
After you have registered, you will receive the login data with a brief description for the free WebSession by e-mail. We look forward to welcoming you as a participant.
Start: 11:00 (CET)
End: 11:30 (CET)