This book by the authors of Mieschke Hofmann und Partner shows how SAP CRM 2007 can be used to optimally configure and implement your service processes. The reader is first introduced to the business basics of service management, before learning the new user interface and essential master data. On this basis you receive detailed insights into the functionality of SAP CRM in the service sector — from order management, through mission planning and mobile service, all the way to complaints management. Clear process visualization, numerous screenshots, fundamental customizing defaults and step-by-step instructions give you a clear picture of the possibilities of process configuration with SAP CRM.
You will also learn the critical success factors for the implementation, and profit from a practical example from the automotive industry, as well as tips on operating a CRM system with ITIL.
- Basic knowledge on Customer Relationship Management
- Function overview: user interface, guarantee and complaint processing, product service letters, service agreements, service resource planning, SAP Business Communication Management, and more
- Processes and customizing: service order management, service and repair processing (Inhouse and Field Service), reactive and proactive complaints management, warranty management, and more
- Critical success factors for the implementation: procedure model, change management, data quality, test strategy
- Practical example from an actual customer project.
More at www.sap-press.de (incl. sample excerpts)
Kirchler, M.; Manhart, D.; Unger, J.: Service mit SAP CRM. SAP PRESS. October 2010.