A complex task can require the involvement of several specialists. For this purpose, MHP has built up a network of partners including renowned companies, institutions and associations.
Real partnership for project success
MHP focuses on its core competences and supplements the service portfolio, depending on the project tasks, with partnerships that have developed over the years. From the very outset, we have built up a strategic network of partners including renowned companies, institutions and associations. Our customers thus obtain additional know-how, comprehensive solutions and profit-generating synergies.
Our circle of partners is being expanded in a targeted fashion. In accordance with our high standard of excellence, we first examine every company on the basis of our values. Only if these criteria are fulfilled do we include the company in our network. Because partnerships primarily require trust. And we consider the trust that our customers place in us to be a huge responsibility.
Strategic business partners
In addition to our sister company
the Porsche Consulting GmbH,
our strategic business partners currently include
the SAP AG,
the IBM GmbH (Business Partner und Advanced Partner),
the Oracle GmbH (Gold Partner)
the EFQM (European Foundation for Qualitymanagement).
Strong SAP connection and high degree of innovation
From the very beginning we have been a SAP partner (SAP implementation partner and SAP Partner Service). In 2001, SAP AG named us its first Special Expertise Partner SAP for Automotive.
Our current SAP partnerships are:
- SAP Bronzen Partner Service
- SAP Channel Partner Gold
- SAP Partner Center of Expertise
- Special Expertise Partner SAP for Automotive
- Special Expertise Partner SAP for Machinery High Tech Electronics
- Special Expertise Partner SAP PLM
- Special Expertise Partner SAP SCM
- Special Expertise Partner SAP CRM
- Special Expertise Partner SAP SRM
- Special Expertise Partner SAP ERP Upgrade
- Special Expertise Partner SAP ERP Financials
- Special Expertise Partner SAP GTS
- Special Expertise Partner SAP Business Objects GRC Solution
- Special Expertise Partner SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management & SAP Business Objects IM Solutions
- Special Expertise Partner SAP NetWeaver Application Server, NetWeaver Process Integration, Business Process Management, NetWeaver IDM
- Special Expertise Partner SAP BusinessObjects Intelligence Platform
Futher business partnerships exist with
In addition, we have excellent connections to the world of science – including with the Institut für Automobilwirtschaft (IFA, Prof. Dr. Willi Diez) and the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft. In this way our customers profit from the latest findings, which our consultants incorporate directly into the project business.
Memberships in relevant associations, for example the VDA, AKJ Automotive, Bitkom, FZI or DSAG, complete this transfer of know-how.